Always get denied

kingeruillust

i always get notif about my gig that doesn match with what i offer so fiverr ask me to edit it
i do it over" and over again but fiverr still doesn regonice as the right one, it so streesfull do over and over again. at first i dont had this kind problem even my costumer doesn had any complaint but this idk…
(MY GIG WAS DRAW AND DESIGN CHARACTER IN ANIME ART STYLE)

i always get notif about my gig that doesn match with what i offer so fiverr ask me to edit it

i do it over" and over again but fiverr still doesn regonice as the right one, it so streesfull do over and over again. at first i dont had this kind problem even my costumer doesn had any complaint but this idk…

(MY GIG WAS DRAW AND DESIGN CHARACTER IN ANIME ART STYLE)

at first i dont had this kind problem even my costumer doesn had any complaint but this idk…

Well we can’t really help you if you don’t even tell us what are the services you were offering :woman_shrugging: We can’t guess it

at first i dont had this kind problem even my costumer doesn had any complaint but this idk…

Well we can’t really help you if you don’t even tell us what are the services you were offering :woman_shrugging: We can’t guess it

i do draw and character design using anime art style

i write full description on my gig but still get denied

You are absolutely not allowed to post any kind of off-platform contact info. Like 50% of your gig description is encouraging people to contact you off the platform with your twitter handle and full Facebook URL. Have you even read the terms of service? This is a pretty obvious violation. Take those out before your account gets banned entirely.

Archived