Finally I know the secret to get impression on your gig

shuvoyt673

how do you’ve this huge number of impressions but not clicks?!

Because Fiverr shows my gig to basically anyone looking for something in my category, including people who are looking for something entirely different from what I’m offering.

People with fewer impressions get more direct targeting. Someone with a few hundred impressions might only get shown when someone searches for multiple of their keywords, these buyers are more likely to click.

Impressions have diminishing returns, as you get more impressions your clicks per impression will go down.

Because Fiverr shows my gig to basically anyone looking for something in my category, including people who are looking for something entirely different from what I’m offering.

People with fewer impressions get more direct targeting. Someone with a few hundred impressions might only get shown when someone searches for multiple of their keywords, these buyers are more likely to click.

Impressions have diminishing returns, as you get more impressions your clicks per impression will go down.

so as an experienced seller on the platform for more than 2 years don’t you think it’s better to narrow the targeting?

Idk, I’m new here and would love to know your thoughts on this

so as an experienced seller on the platform for more than 2 years don’t you think it’s better to narrow the targeting?

Idk, I’m new here and would love to know your thoughts on this

Better for Fiverr or for me?

I want Fiverr to show my gig to as many people as possible. Keep in mind that I still get recommended to the perfect clients looking for my services, but I also get recommended to people who MIGHT want my services. For me it is better to get as many impressions as possible. For Fiverr there might be more efficient ways to get a perfect match between buyer and seller through more narrow targeting.

Archived