24 Days On Fiverr Without A Contact, Why This?

empress_pro

This is sadly very normal. Especially if your job has tens of thousands of competitors (99% of whom are making silly offers).

Look at how you can show that you are really good at your thing by showing results. Leave every other idiot with bullet points of how great they are, and how they will work till a customer is happy behind and show your work so it speaks for itself.

Example as I musician I get people telling me all day how amazing they are as a singer, how if only I give them a chance they will be bigger than Trailer Swift. That means nothing. Send me an mp3 of them singing and if they are that great, I will know it in seconds.

🙂

This is sadly very normal. Especially if your job has tens of thousands of competitors (99% of whom are making silly offers).

Look at how you can show that you are really good at your thing by showing results. Leave every other idiot with bullet points of how great they are, and how they will work till a customer is happy behind and show your work so it speaks for itself.

Example as I musician I get people telling me all day how amazing they are as a singer, how if only I give them a chance they will be bigger than Trailer Swift. That means nothing. Send me an mp3 of them singing and if they are that great, I will know it in seconds.

🙂

Archived