Share Zoom Link on Chat

venushka_r

This is my first buyer on Fiverr.

I recieved a buyer request about teach that buyer how to edit a mockup in photoshop. Buyer messaged me and send a zoom link to me. But that link didn’t work. Then i share my zoom link with him. During this session i share some PSD & JPEG file with him via fiverr message box. After all he didn’t perfectly get how to do that thing. Because his photoshop knowledge is at a beginner level. I didn’t send him a offer also.

My question is, I shared my zoom link with him without sending him a offer. Would it be a policy violation.?

This is my first buyer on Fiverr.

I recieved a buyer request about teach that buyer how to edit a mockup in photoshop. Buyer messaged me and send a zoom link to me. But that link didn’t work. Then i share my zoom link with him. During this session i share some PSD & JPEG file with him via fiverr message box. After all he didn’t perfectly get how to do that thing. Because his photoshop knowledge is at a beginner level. I didn’t send him a offer also.

My question is, I shared my zoom link with him without sending him a offer. Would it be a policy violation.?

Yes, you are not allowed to communicate in anyway outside of the Fiverr chat or you could get a warning. It would be best for you to read TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr homepage.

Yes, you are not allowed to communicate in anyway outside of the Fiverr chat or you could get a warning. It would be best for you to read TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr homepage.

Thank You. But what to do with this mistake I already made? Will they Banned my account?

Archived