After i give the file , now buyer try to cancel order

keyword_genius

I wonk on social media page creation. last three years I am doing this job. this time I work is same like other. but after gating all page admin access and all file I send order deliver in a excel file.
now buyer try to make revision. he reject order and make revision many time. after that he cancel order using support.
client now using all social media account that I make and changing passwords.
what should I do now.

Screenshot_135.png.ad80298f1ea9d5c442670626f7f76541.png
Screenshot_135794×484 53.7 KB
Screenshot_134.thumb.png.23aa3abf52f550b43579a70a2ab81b7f.png
Screenshot_1341320×619 175 KB
Screenshot_133.thumb.png.1b5120332dc0643e4319bf531c7c91b3.png
Screenshot_1331341×658 161 KB

Contact in Fiverr support. Tell the buyer that you complete your work properly. If he doesn’t understand, You can Recovery your all account that you make for your client. As you wish, you can do

I make all account using buyer Gmail , and he change Gmail password and other password too .only Facebook page access I have.

Guest lloydsolutions

I make all account using buyer Gmail , and he change Gmail password and other password too .only Facebook page access I have.

Suggest you contact Customer Support with all of the information above.

Ownership

Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Fiverr, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Gig, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Guest humanissocial

That’s one of the reasons I don’t run social media accounts here.

I write the posts, design the images, and send them in files.

Fiverr can’t help you if your work isn’t delivered through Fiverr.

But why is it an issue that they changed the password to an account they own? It’s theirs and you aren’t working on it anymore.

Archived