"Unlimited revision" I don't Support it

minimalist1logo

I ask myself this question every day.

But on this platform, you have to deliver within a certain period of time, and even if many customers are not aware of it, the revision seems unlimited but it is actually under your control. Although it depends on what you do, it has never been a problem for me. I care about customer satisfaction as long as the skeleton design is not changed.

Thanks for your open opinion.

3 or 5 revision is best.

3 or 5 revision is best

So why not remove “unlimited revisions” from both of your gigs?

I agree that unlimited revisions isn’t a good idea (since it could really go practically forever for a limited fee). It also might depend on the gig type - if each revision might be hours of work and might take > an hour to upload it’s definitely not worth it.

The logo gig sellers with the very top number of reviews (eg. >30,000) seem to have it on in at least one of their packages. There are also some Pro sellers (not the majority) who have it (eg. on their premium gig package).

While those with unlimited revisions in one of their packages might get more reviews on average it might also be because their gig prices are lower than average.

I agree it’s probably not worth going above 5 revisions in any package, though it might depend on the type of gig, price, amount of work needed for each revision. But I’d never use unlimited revisions.

Archived