My gig's are getting down

Guest wpressmaster02

Guest humanissocial

Feel bad for you. Do marketing more.

“Marketing” doesn’t boost you in the algorithm and you can’t market well unless you understand it. Marketing is not posting your gig everywhere.

Please don’t spread lies in the forum. It accomplishes nothing and it’s actually harmful.

Guest wpressmaster02

“Marketing” doesn’t boost you in the algorithm and you can’t market well unless you understand it. Marketing is not posting your gig everywhere.

Please don’t spread lies in the forum. It accomplishes nothing and it’s actually harmful.

please suggest me some important things sister

Guest humanissocial

please suggest me some important things sister

1. Don’t call people sister, brother, ma’am, etc. It’s unprofessional regardless of your culture and a lot of people don’t like it, including me.

2. I give tips on this almost every day. If people read the good advice here instead if the bad, they would see that.

You can do edit for your gigs. Convert your description into Awesome Description. Upload new gig images, which are created with creative design, and good communication of colour.

REMEMBER; Meaningful, Creative description and colourful gig images can attract customers.
Attractive gig image brings you clicks.

Guest wpressmaster02
  1. Don’t call people sister, brother, ma’am, etc. It’s unprofessional regardless of your culture and a lot of people don’t like it, including me.

2. I give tips on this almost every day. If people read the good advice here instead if the bad, they would see that.

sorry for my fault I will try to improve my self

Hi There?then how to improve gig performance? without marketing.

Guest humanissocial

Hi There?then how to improve gig performance? without marketing.

Exceptional skills for a niche selling a service that has a lot of demand but few competitors.

It’s not by selling something that has 60,000 competitors selling the same thing. That just doesn’t work and nothing can change that.

I share sales tips all the time in the forum. I’m surprised you haven’t seen them.

Exceptional skills for a niche selling a service that has a lot of demand but few competitors.

It’s not by selling something that has 60,000 competitors selling the same thing. That just doesn’t work and nothing can change that.

I share sales tips all the time in the forum. I’m surprised you haven’t seen them.

i’m new here in fiverr forum. Your tips is very good.i’m fan of your.

Guest humanissocial

daily do marketing properly

Noooooo just stop please.

You won’t get sales by parroting bad advice in very poor English in the forum. I promise you.

Don’t give advice about things you don’t understand.

Guest wpressmaster02

Noooooo just stop please.

You won’t get sales by parroting bad advice in very poor English in the forum. I promise you.

Don’t give advice about things you don’t understand.

so what should i do to rank on fiverr

Guest humanissocial

so what should i do to rank on fiverr

There’s nothing you can do to change your rank aside from maybe delivering early.

Stop focusing on your rank and start focusing on creating an exceptional service that isn’t super competitive.

Archived