How can I improve my gig to get more order?

sagorislam105

If I were you, I’d be careful about offering ‘unlimited revisions until satisfied’. I’ve seen many posts where buyers took advantage of these offers; and in the end, it left sellers with either a bad review, refund, or cancellation. Also, I would advise against offering 24/7 support. Don’t you sleep or step away from fiverr at some point in the day? 24/7 means I message you at any second of the day, and you reply instantly. Just my two cents.

If I were you, I’d be careful about offering ‘unlimited revisions until satisfied’. I’ve seen many posts where buyers took advantage of these offers; and in the end, it left sellers with either a bad review, refund, or cancellation. Also, I would advise against offering 24/7 support. Don’t you sleep or step away from fiverr at some point in the day? 24/7 means I message you at any second of the day, and you reply instantly. Just my two cents.

thanks for your valuable information.

spot on. that was some bitter truth. thanks for your words. its really helpful for me as well.

Archived