Extension for ID Verification

thilankam12

Hi there

I opened my profile in April 2020 and done few orders successfully and didn’t withdraw the funds. any way I received a ID verification notification today. but unfortunately image of my driving license is not clear as it is old more than 15 years.
Under the prevailing pandemic situation in the country there is no way to get renewed it as still the motor traffic department closed. And the passport issuing also will take so long period.

What I want to know is, is there any possibility to get extension for this verification, if so kindly advise me the process.

Always appreciate the kind corporations.

Thanking You

Guest ionelacioc

Hello! As far as I know, if you don’t complete the verification in 14 days, fiverr will deactivate your account until you do verify it. So, you’ll be able to use your account for the next 14 days, but after that you can’t anymore until you complete the verification.

Hello! As far as I know, if you don’t complete the verification in 14 days, fiverr will deactivate your account until you do verify it. So, you’ll be able to use your account for the next 14 days, but after that you can’t anymore until you complete the verification.

Thanks a lot for your kind attention. One thing more…is there a possibility to do verify after the 14 days also.

Guest ionelacioc

Thanks a lot for your kind attention. One thing more…is there a possibility to do verify after the 14 days also.

Yes, that’s what I meant. After the 14 days, they disable your account so you can’t complete orders anymore, and you can complete the verification anytime. After you complete the verification, your account should be activated by fiverr again.

Archived