Buyer ordered twice by mistake from the same custom offer

edidawwg

I sent a custom offer to a customer and I don’t know why but she ordered twice by mistake. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, my customer still hasn’t noticed, I have sent a message to inform them about the situation, but I don’t know what I should do about this. I have already delivered the for the order, but what should I do for the other? It’s due in 1 day, if I don’t deliver it it will hurt my completion rate. Any ideas ?

Hi @edidawwg
Sorry about that, and if this is not handled with care, you might end up cancelling the order, which would in-turn affect your ratings. Try to communicate with the buyer and let her know how it stands. Inform her that you’ve communicated with the support to cancel it. If support cancels an order, it won’t affect you. You can likewise tell her to contact support and inform the official about your decision. Prolly you can get a faster response. Cheers

I sent a custom offer to a customer and I don’t know why but she ordered twice by mistake. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, my customer still hasn’t noticed, I have sent a message to inform them about the situation, but I don’t know what I should do about this. I have already delivered the for the order, but what should I do for the other? It’s due in 1 day, if I don’t deliver it it will hurt my completion rate. Any ideas ?

I have sent a message to inform them about the situation

You sent a message to the buyer, or to Fiverr?

If the former, then you need to also send a message to Fiverr, politely asking that they cancel it without affecting your profile. They might not, just to warn you.

Hi @edidawwg

Sorry about that, and if this is not handled with care, you might end up cancelling the order, which would in-turn affect your ratings. Try to communicate with the buyer and let her know how it stands. Inform her that you’ve communicated with the support to cancel it. If support cancels an order, it won’t affect you. You can likewise tell her to contact support and inform the official about your decision. Prolly you can get a faster response. Cheers

I have contacted the support and told them about the issue, I have also told her to contact them as well. Thanks for your answer !

I have sent a message to inform them about the situation

You sent a message to the buyer, or to Fiverr?

If the former, then you need to also send a message to Fiverr, politely asking that they cancel it without affecting your profile. They might not, just to warn you.

I only sent a message to the buyer. Following your advice, I sent a request to Fiverr’s Customer support to cancel the order. Thank you for helping me on this issue 🙂

Guest giftsequalslove

I have contacted the support and told them about the issue, I have also told her to contact them as well. Thanks for your answer !

Let us know how that turned out 🙂

Archived