Does it matter If I create an Custom Offer with a lower price than my Gig's package?

huykieu92

I had several clients come to ask for works which shorter than my Gig’s package (eg: My Gig’s package is 5 min video for $50, but the client only needs 2 min video) and would like a lower price. If I sell my product under the price in my Gig’s package, will it affect my Gig performance?

No one knows what affects gig performance, most of those metrics, if not all of them, are hidden.

But it’s possible to create a custom offer for $5 if your gig is $10. I assume that custom offers can be anywhere from $5 to $10000, regardless of the gig price.

Hi @donnovan86, thanks for letting me know. Just a bit concern of thinking the algorithm might count it on selling under and affect Gig performance. Thank you very much.

Hi @donnovan86, thanks for letting me know. Just a bit concern of thinking the algorithm might count it on selling under and affect Gig performance. Thank you very much.

To be honest the algorithm can be unfair sometimes, pushing you to the back of the lot. Or it can be very generous, keeping you on the first page for quite some time. But yes, based on your sales metrics and other factors you will be pushed in various search results.

To be honest the algorithm can be unfair sometimes, pushing you to the back of the lot. Or it can be very generous, keeping you on the first page for quite some time. But yes, based on your sales metrics and other factors you will be pushed in various search results.

Yes, agree. Sometimes there were many clients messaged me almost the same day, and I happy with that. But soon after that, It likes no one cares about me, likes only me on Fiverr without any knocking door from clients. Anyway, there’s always up and down that we have to get through it all. Thanks for your experiences @donnovan86.

Archived