Fiverr Customer Support - BAD and Unresponsive

akshay175

I think Fiverr has the worst customer support possible

1. I tried to withdrew my money but for some reason it failed and I got an error to contact Support. Its been 30+ days and I never got any reply from their Support
  2. I bought a gig from a seller and she tried to mark it complete without completing the work so I said " If you can complete this work I’ll give you 5 Star feedback and if you cant I’ll have to give you 1 star" and for this comment they blocked my account claiming it as a Threat and now are not responding to my requests

I think Fiverr has the worst customer support possible

1. I tried to withdrew my money but for some reason it failed and I got an error to contact Support. Its been 30+ days and I never got any reply from their Support
  2. I bought a gig from a seller and she tried to mark it complete without completing the work so I said " If you can complete this work I’ll give you 5 Star feedback and if you cant I’ll have to give you 1 star" and for this comment they blocked my account claiming it as a Threat and now are not responding to my requests

What money did you try to withdraw ?

Were you a seller ?

If they suspended your account, any money within your account would be transferred to your bank account after 90 days…

If you can complete this work I’ll give you 5 Star feedback and if you cant I’ll have to give you 1 star

Yes ! It’s sounds like threat !!

What money did you try to withdraw ?

Were you a seller ?

If they suspended your account, any money within your account would be transferred to your bank account after 90 days…

If you can complete this work I’ll give you 5 Star feedback and if you cant I’ll have to give you 1 star

Yes ! It’s sounds like threat !!

Yes I was a seller. Money was already stuck before they suspended my account

Regards,

Archived