Marketing your gigs

Guest biggz27

Guest biggz27

I found marketing my gigs on my blog and tweeting to my followers is a great way to attract buyers. What other ways are you using at the moment?

I’ve been searching the forum for answers to this very question! I’ve been pretty lucky in the last week with buyers finding me through the site.

I’d love to see some feedback from top rated sellers on this topic!

Fiverr pros, did you get to Top Seller status by working up through luck, quality and word of mouth or do also you have active marketing efforts?

Though I’ve joined Fiverr 2 years ago I’ve just been active for 4 months. I still look for the best method to get my gigs promoted. Some advises me to try to promote through Social Media, Free ads, forum signatures, blog walking, and guest posting. Have you tried these?

Guest biggz27

Create your own blog, luckily for me my blog been up for more than 1yr or so, write about your gigs. You can use pinterest, pin your gig (most important is to have a call to action, limited time only), pinterest has a share button with twitter (share your gig) . You can use these tactics. Good luck!

Guest biggz27

youtube is such a great place, add value to the community and you will build a good reputation and always be consistent.

Archived