This is so wrong Money back guaranteed 100% ,Refund policy?

Guest dntkachairing

Guest dntkachairing

To all new sellers…
I often see new seller or even older seller, provide * 100% satisfaction guaranteed
100% Refund policy…
So if I order your gig and say I dislike the design or the work. Can I cancel the order? Even if you report to CS, CS also can’t help you, because 100% Refund is stated in your gig description
This will really make A LOT of scammers targeting these types of gigs. I do know that new sellers are desperate for their first order and will want to attract their buyers in this way.
You are basically doing free work for them, because they can just cancel the order, if they “dislike” it

Thoughts? Am I correct? haha

Yes you are correct 100%…i used to keep it in my gigs but now i have removed…btw you can check my gigs out…and you want a solid semi passive income stream…check my profile…nishant0811

@nishant0811 and @zaid_m7

I see you and a lot of newcomers suddenly started signing every massage with their name and hyperlink to their gigs. I’m not sure if there is a new “guru” on the YouTube advising that but you are braking forum rules.

All links to your gigs allowed only in my fiverr gig category.

@nishant0811 and @zaid_m7

I see you and a lot of newcomers suddenly started signing every massage with their name and hyperlink to their gigs. I’m not sure if there is a new “guru” on the YouTube advising that but you are braking forum rules.

All links to your gigs allowed only in my fiverr gig category.

I’m not sure if there is a new “guru” on the YouTube

Well, no there isn’t one, but I’ll remove it if that makes you feel better. Thanks for letting me know.

I’m not sure if there is a new “guru” on the YouTube

Well, no there isn’t one, but I’ll remove it if that makes you feel better. Thanks for letting me know.

it if that makes you feel better

It’s not about me. It’s about the forum rules and you breaking them :woman_shrugging:

Guest nishant0811

it if that makes you feel better

It’s not about me. It’s about the forum rules and you breaking them :woman_shrugging:

It’s about the forum rules and you breaking them

yup got it …thanks for letting me know…actually i was not knowing about that rule

Guest humanissocial

Exactly. No professional freelancer would offer this off Fiverr, so why offer it here?

People who do this think it makes sales more likely and it doesn’t. It attracts scammers and deflects people who want quality work.

I think people think it will work because they see it in commercials, but those are for products whose manufacture and sales are mostly automated, so there’s no loss. But Fiverr gigs require time, labor and resources. So it’s choosing to work unpaid and no legitimate buyer would take someone seriously for doing that. It looks like your work is terrible and are desperate.

• 2 months later...

I have a question on te refunds- I dont state nowhere i offer 100% refunds. However, i have a problem with a customer i offer free sketches and the customer saw my sketch accepted the order now after i completed the task sent it off now he wants to cancels as he thinks i wont be able to give him what he want with 3 revisions (which is what i offer in my gigs). I ended up sending the customer a message bascially askign to reconsider as some of the things he wants was unclear and we can resolve it but i was wondering if he wants to cancel again will fiverr protect me or side with him??

Archived