Everyone starts at some point. Can anyone help me in getting my first order?

fatima400

Any one who wish to start working with me. I am unable to get my first order in one week. I have completed many tests which proved my credibility and potential. I want reviews. Can anyone help me by hiring me or referring me? Refund is allowed in case you are not satisfied. Unlimited revisions will be provided.
LINK TO MY PROFILE & GIGS: https://www.fiverr.com/fatima400?up_rollout=true

Guest lloydsolutions

Any one who wish to start working with me. I am unable to get my first order in one week. I have completed many tests which proved my credibility and potential. I want reviews. Can anyone help me by hiring me or referring me? Refund is allowed in case you are not satisfied. Unlimited revisions will be provided.

LINK TO MY PROFILE & GIGS:

Hello I am a newbie here. I have created gigs and offered services through buyer requests but I didn’t manage to get single sale in four days. Can you check if my gigs are not right enough or what’s the matter? I am very good at content writing and graphic designing yet I am unable to attracter buyers even after clearing test. Kindly guide me. Many many thanks. Stay blessed always

I am unable to get my first order in one week.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Take on board the advice already given in your previous topic.

Hello I am a newbie here. I have created gigs and offered services through buyer requests but I didn’t manage to get single sale in four days. Can you check if my gigs are not right enough or what’s the matter? I am very good at content writing and graphic designing yet I am unable to attracter buyers even after clearing test. Kindly guide me. Many many thanks. Stay blessed always

I am unable to get my first order in one week.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Take on board the advice already given in your previous topic.

I just want to know if there is something wrong or seems unprofessional in my profile. If so, I may edit or try to improve it. My cousin has completed one year at fiverr and he receives at least 2 orders a day while he has no professional degree in real life. That’s why I am confused if I am presenting it well or not. Sorry to bother you.

Guest lloydsolutions

I just want to know if there is something wrong or seems unprofessional in my profile. If so, I may edit or try to improve it. My cousin has completed one year at fiverr and he receives at least 2 orders a day while he has no professional degree in real life. That’s why I am confused if I am presenting it well or not. Sorry to bother you.

My cousin has completed one year at fiverr and he receives at least 2 orders a day

It might be worth having a chat with him as to how he is doing so well.

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so that you can add the Fiverr link to your profile or gigs in your original post above, as that is allowed in this category.

That is all from me. Someone else may have something to add.

My cousin has completed one year at fiverr and he receives at least 2 orders a day

It might be worth having a chat with him as to how he is doing so well.

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so that you can add the Fiverr link to your profile or gigs in your original post above, as that is allowed in this category.

That is all from me. Someone else may have something to add.

Many Thanks for your suggestions.

Archived