My Best Selling just got removed

cornelez

Hi everyone,
I really need some advice. Yesterday as I was responding to an enquiry from a prospect, i got this message from Fiverr.

"Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig craft perfect interview or assessment answers due to the following reason/s:

• Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorised copying is a violation of most, if not all, schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform."

What do I do? This was a gig that ranked very high in its category and was bringing sales for me.
I have however, created this one -

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/fae6a16e00?utm_source=com.whatsapp_Mobile

But still wished i could do something to restore the deleted one.
Thanks

I can’t see anything wrong with this new gig you’ve created.

However, I suspect that if your old gig included the word ‘answers’ it probably triggered some kind of alert that made Fiverr think you were offering academic services.

Fiverr takes quite a moralistic approach (which I quite like) and it will remove gigs that try to help people to cheat in some way.

It could possibly be argued that trying to coach people with job interviews falls into this category, but personally I think you’re fine.

To be safe, you might want to write to customer support asking them to check your gig.

I can’t see anything wrong with this new gig you’ve created.

However, I suspect that if your old gig included the word ‘answers’ it probably triggered some kind of alert that made Fiverr think you were offering academic services.

Fiverr takes quite a moralistic approach (which I quite like) and it will remove gigs that try to help people to cheat in some way.

It could possibly be argued that trying to coach people with job interviews falls into this category, but personally I think you’re fine.

To be safe, you might want to write to customer support asking them to check your gig.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your candid advice.

Archived