Suspended gigs can still be ordered apparantly

doomdidoom

I just received an order on a gig that I had suspended because I didn’t want to receive any new orders untill I leveled up and that gig would become commercially viable, but apparantly if someone simply saves the url of your gig they can still place orders… Shouldn’t that be disabled aswell? I assumed the whole point of suspending a gig was to hide it from people so you don’t get any new orders… Apparantly that’s not the case.

Is there a way to hide a gig and also not receive any orders on it? Without deleting it obviously…

I’ve got to say… I like Fiverr, but there are so many things that seem to be not very well thought out. I really hope there’s another update coming up soon. This site could be só much better than it is now, for buyers ánd sellers.

I have had orders come through when my gig was suspended as well, and recently they were able to order when my gigs were in vacation mode. They were not incomplete orders.

Obviously a glitch that does not affect everyone. I can’t imagine the techs would set it up that way purposely, but then again I can’t imagine a lot of things that have happened here recently.

Archived