So, I'm not sure how lucky I will be

rebesign

I’m not having luck on Fiverr lately. I’ve used the same $5 on the last 3 gigs…Gig 3- My last purchase hasn’t been delivered yet. It isn’t due for 11 hours. But I just noticed they signed up 2 years ago and have never made a sell. I sure hope they come back! I purchased this gig because I already had money from a cancellation in my account. I was just trying to find a place to spend it.

Gig 2- With that gig, I didn’t cancel it. The seller did. I ordered it and the next day found the seller put it in to be cancelled. I asked him if he could tell me why he wants to cancel. No response. So, I just accepted it.

Gig1- I bought information. It was something that could easily be put in a message back to me. Instead, he insisted I give him my personal email and listen to a conference call. I didn’t want to. He didn’t say anything about that in his gig description. I asked him to please just send a message with the info, no response. It went into very, very late and I ended up just cancelling.

Now I’m wondering if gig 3 will respond or I’ll have to recycle my $5 onto gig 4. 🙂

By far, the very best sellers I’ve had experience with on Fiverr are MadMoo and Pdmgrant1.

Hmm. This is interesting. I have never ran into sellers like this until recently. I ordered a gig from someone and it ran two days late before I decided to contact them. They responded promptly and tried to blame it on Fiverr being down. Keep in mind I ordered after that happened. Anyways they did some of the gig delivered it and have not finished the gig. I am not one for leaving bad ratings since I know how it can affect a sellers rating based on being a seller myself. Instead, I am going to give them a few more days to see if they contact me with the rest of what I ordered.

Bottom line there will be bad experiences on Fiverr. But, it should not discourage you because there are good sellers out there. I have had a lot of good experiences purchasing gigs from others.

Thanks for responding. I basically agree. I just think it’s funny how I keep recycling the same $5. The gig I’m waiting for now is an ebook that has already been written. All they would have to do is send it. It’s in late status. I’ll give them more time. But I suspect I’ll probably have to roll it into a fourth gig - the same $5! lol.

Guest boulevardboy

You can also give your attention to me . I am very much generous about delivering my service . I will write , proofread , and edit anything for you . B-)

Archived