Include Portfolio

nyma_priya

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You can’t link to a personal website… Read the ToS. Why would you tell her you can?

Don’t give advice if you don’t understand the ToS.

@nyma_priya We know what is and isn’t allowed because we looked it up. You can do the same. The forum isn’t a replacement for research.

You can’t link to a personal website… Read the ToS. Why would you tell her you can?

Don’t give advice if you don’t understand the ToS.

@nyma_priya We know what is and isn’t allowed because we looked it up. You can do the same. The forum isn’t a replacement for research.

Okay, I am sorry. That’s my mistake. But when a buyer post a request, in return he gets a lot of requests including their demo profile. Why not Fiverr is taking action against him. It happening for years.

Okay, I am sorry. That’s my mistake. But when a buyer post a request, in return he gets a lot of requests including their demo profile. Why not Fiverr is taking action against him. It happening for years.

Just because some people get away with it that doesn’t make it okay or allowed. Fiverr has many thousands of sellers. They can’t vet and change all of the unethical things sellers do.

Just because some people get away with it that doesn’t make it okay or allowed. Fiverr has many thousands of sellers. They can’t vet and change all of the unethical things sellers do.

Can we offer Google adsense services on Fiverr?

unethical things sellers do

But buyer’s often asking about a portfolio, what to do in that case?

Archived