Help a newbie fiverrer to start, please :)

k1ngsize

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1. I want to sell handmade button doll keychains. I have MANY designs (about 100 different designs). I tried adding several gigs, all were with the similar name (not exactly the same), first the gigs were approved, but then, as I edited them, they were denied! Even the one with the current order in it was denied!

So how am I supposed to offer customers all my designs if I have only 3 photos to upload per 1 gig and the other gigs get denied?

2. Big concern regarding shipping. I sell real stuff so I offer shipping. What if the customer wants to buy 2 of my dolls, or 3? He should pay 3 time 10$ for the shipping? That’s ridiculous! Is there any way (or hint) I combine shipping charges?

1. Have a look at my “felt monster gig” I have a board, kind of line a tattoo design board with many different designs that are numbered. I also offer custom designs at buyers request.

2. I think there is a combined shipping or something like “only as extra 10 cents” or something, I am not sure where it is but I have seen it before.

Good luck!

Alyshells

@alyshells That’s a great idea for having multiple designs!

If I were in your situation, I would use one picture to show a keychain close up and then use another picture to display a bunch of your designs in the same picture, like alyshells did. Another thing you could do is make a video, a video would make it really easy to show multiple designs. 😉

A video would be the easiest way to show off all your designs, you could pretty much take snapshots of each design, compile them in Windows Movie Maker (or any movie-making software) and then upload. I remember Fiverr saying gigs with videos are projected to sell 220% more as well!

Archived