Problem regarding some client

farwahaiderr

Hello!
Guys, I need some advice, I worked for a client and submitted the deliverables before time.
she rated me so unfairly and gave me a really bad review(i don’t know why)
I messaged her to know that why did she do this and she replied that she’s reporting me for harassment
I really don’t know what to do now, kindly tell me what should I do.
I am really worried

Hello!

Guys, I need some advice, I worked for a client and submitted the deliverables before time.

I messaged her to know that why did she do this and she replied that she’s reporting me for harassment

I am really worried

Asking buyers about a review is likely to get you a warning, as many sellers have posted on the forum.

Best always to leave it and move on.

Hello!

I am really worried

submitted the deliverables before time.

she rated me so unfairly

Why do you think it’s unfair? Your client didn’t care when you delivered it and if you delivered it before the deadline. Your client according to their review thought that you were unable to understand what they needed to be done even though you really tried.

You also broke quite some rules here so most likely if fiver Cs will look at your account you will receive a warning for a review manipulation and your gig might be removed or even account banned for both violations together.

Archived