Buyer Requests and no response

adjohnson7

Thank you for that. I reviewed it and saw what I have been doing wrong.

I notice in your profile description that you offer “academic writing” which is not allowed under the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

I notice in your profile description that you offer “academic writing” which is not allowed under the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

Could you please help me to sought out about my problem? @lloydsolutions

• 2 weeks later...

No, I do not. That has been changed. In my Gigs, I changed all of that and thought I removed it.

No, I do not. That has been changed. In my Gigs, I changed all of that and thought I removed it.

No, I do not. That has been changed. In my Gigs,

"Blog posts, website design, building, publishing, modifications, errors fixed, academic writing, research writing, resume and cover letters. All are a specialty of mine that I’m constantly challenging myself to improve. If hired I ensure that timelines and deadlines are never missed and are as important as everything else. "

In my post I was not referring to your gigs but to the “academic writing” reference which is still on your profile description (copied) above.

Archived