Actually getting my first order?

emacor

Hi,

I’m posting here because I feel really insecure around my competitors despite knowing I’ve got the skills I need.
I’ve decided to provide a translation service for a really low price, yet people seem to prefer other offers simply because the have ratings and orders, and I can’t help but notice the paradox. I originally gave up on my gig a year ago, but came back with a new hope: The Fiverr tests. I scored a perfect 10 on both tests IT - EN; EN - IT, and I’m really impatient so I’m asking here:

Are my chances of getting my first order actually that much higher?

Thanks in advance!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above,

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Edit: I learned English by interacting with people across the world using the Internet, eventually getting to the point where I feel confident i can provide an high quality and reliable translation service.

Suggest you remove the above from your gig description as it may put many buyers off.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above,

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Edit: I learned English by interacting with people across the world using the Internet, eventually getting to the point where I feel confident i can provide an high quality and reliable translation service.

Suggest you remove the above from your gig description as it may put many buyers off.

That’s actually great advice, It makes the descriprion flow a lot better, I don’t know how I didn’t think of that. Thank you so much!

Hey there,

Just have some patience, If you think you’ve got the skills than you have a very good chance of becoming a successful Fiverr seller.

I am also looking for my first order btw So we are on the same boat I guess

best of luck 🙂

Best of luck to you too!

Archived