New Profile - One specific service or multiple fields?

arduinolorenzo

Hi everyone, this if my first post here on the Fiverr forum, so if I’m missing something or doing something wrong, just tell me and I’ll try my best to fix it!
My question is: if I have the possibility to offer multiple services on the platform (ex. graphic design and translations), do you recommend to create different gigs in the same profile, offering different things? Or focusing in a specific field will improve the visibility of my profile and it’s credibility? I’m calling the veterans out here or everyone that has already experienced my same doubt. Thanks in advance for every response!

Lorenzo

• Like 2

Guest humanissocial

you aren’t allowed to make another fiverr account

I think he’s saying different gigs, not different accounts.

Guest humanissocial

It may help expand your reach if you are two different categories, but only if both gigs are high-quality, fulfill buyer demand and don’t have massive competition.

The benefit of having multiple gigs in a category is that some buyers might order your other gigs if they like what you’ve done for them. There may be limited potential for that if your gigs are totally different, unless buyers happen to need different types of gigs.

• 3 years later...
Guest lotus2300

After many searches on various websites I have come to the conclusion that it is better to have a review on one topic. Of course, you can create different gigs, but it is better if they are in the same field of work. For example, if you are a catalog designer, you can assign the next gig to logo design or something similar, but the translation is very different from your first option.