How to market or promote my gig?

annesburg

Hey everyone, I’m new. I’ve wanted to create a Fiverr gig for a long time but couldn’t decide what I wanted to do. Finally, I decided to go for it and my first gig - designing a vector avatar - finally published. However, I haven’t the faintest clue on how to promote my gig. Social media seems to be the most suggested route but I have trouble wrapping my head around that idea. How would I market my gig? Would random people be interested at all? I’m really confused, LOL. Help me out? 😀

Hey everyone, I’m new. I’ve wanted to create a Fiverr gig for a long time but couldn’t decide what I wanted to do. Finally, I decided to go for it and my first gig - designing a vector avatar - finally published. However, I haven’t the faintest clue on how to promote my gig. Social media seems to be the most suggested route but I have trouble wrapping my head around that idea. How would I market my gig? Would random people be interested at all? I’m really confused, LOL. Help me out? 😀

I haven’t the faintest clue on how to promote my gig.

Check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here’s How - UPYOUR

Hello, good night, I have the same problem. activate my gigs that were paused and at the time of seeing the requests of the buyer does not appear anything in the list … since a month ago I have that problem, really since the platform was updated. If someone can help me, I would be very grateful.

@moises_fung If you want help you need to create your own topic.

Archived