How to turn on "GigExtras" on my gig?

coppe007

First, the posters are correct. You get access to “Gig Extras” once you level up.

Second, let’s go a little deeper. Once you level, you’ll want to go into your existing gig(s) under the “edit tab” You can find this under you Seller main tab then My Gigs.

When that page is opened, there is an “edit” clickable link to the right of the gig.

When this is open, you will find a “check box” to “enable” the extra. You will have a drop down where you can put in the amount you wish to “extra” and you will have a VERY short line to describe you gig extra.

That short line takes the same format… I will (YOU TEXT YOU INPUT) for $X (where X is the level of the Gig Extra)

First, the posters are correct. You get access to “Gig Extras” once you level up.

Second, let’s go a little deeper. Once you level, you’ll want to go into your existing gig(s) under the “edit tab” You can find this under you Seller main tab then My Gigs.

When that page is opened, there is an “edit” clickable link to the right of the gig.

When this is open, you will find a “check box” to “enable” the extra. You will have a drop down where you can put in the amount you wish to “extra” and you will have a VERY short line to describe you gig extra.

That short line takes the same format… I will (YOU TEXT YOU INPUT) for $X (where X is the level of the Gig Extra)

Archived