Government ID not showing for verify fiverr account

Guest rsldesigns

Question

Guest rsldesigns

Fiverr requesting ID verification in 14 days. But there are only 2 options showing to do this. Passport & Driving License. But Government ID not showing. I don’t have a Passport or Driving License. What is the way to fix this problem?

14 answers to this question

Guest rsldesigns

Contact Fiverr’s customer support at: and tell them your problem.

I said the problem, but not got any help from them.

Guest rsldesigns

They said this can not be done without a passport or driving license?
If I not give a passport or driving license, my account will be restricted. I don’t have them.

Guest jhakz1234

They said this can not be done without a passport or driving license?

If I not give a passport or driving license, my account will be restricted. I don’t have them.

Then you can order emergency passport and verify it .

For me, It only showed the passport option. I choosed it and uploaded my National ID anyways as i don’t have a passport or driving license. It didn’t work for a couple of times as it said that it’s not my official ID. so i contacted CS to Tell them it’s my official ID and what should i do. but after a couple of hours i got a notification says That my ID was verified (Before CS reply) so it worked. Try it maybe it will work with you too.

Guest rsldesigns

For me, It only showed the passport option. I choosed it and uploaded my National ID anyways as i don’t have a passport or driving license. It didn’t work for a couple of times as it said that it’s not my official ID. so i contacted CS to Tell them it’s my official ID and what should i do. but after a couple of hours i got a notification says That my ID was verified (Before CS reply) so it worked. Try it maybe it will work with you too.

Ok I will try. Thanks!

Guest seowriter_hub

Don’t woory,fiverr verification is simple process…

Contact with CS and ask for some times and tell them you will do verification process this time properly…They will provide again 7days or 14 days

Great tip, I will recommend this to others

Archived