New Seller looking for tips

mikecustalow

Hey there! thanks for checking out my post. I was wondering if perhaps my prices were too high. I have the gig separated into 3 packages and I purposely priced the other 2 higher so maybe people would purchase the basic one. Should I just drop it down to $5 flat and then add extras? Any tips are greatly appreciated.
https://www.fiverr.com/mikecustalow/create-content-for-your-website

Also I can’t see buyer requests at all. I’ve been there several times and nothing is there. I only ask because that is one of the suggestions I commonly see for new sellers but I can’t see any at all.
Thanks again.

Hey there! thanks for checking out my post. I was wondering if perhaps my prices were too high. I have the gig separated into 3 packages and I purposely priced the other 2 higher so maybe people would purchase the basic one. Should I just drop it down to $5 flat and then add extras? Any tips are greatly appreciated.

https://www.fiverr.com/mikecustalow/create-content-for-your-website

Also I can’t see buyer requests at all. I’ve been there several times and nothing is there. I only ask because that is one of the suggestions I commonly see for new sellers but I can’t see any at all.

Thanks again.

Also I can’t see buyer requests at all.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) for helpful information.

I’ve found that buyer requests will either come in all at once or won’t be there for hours/even days? Right now I’ve got 57 in there, for the last few days before it was 0. Hopefully there will be some in there for you to apply for soon!

Hey thanks. Yeah I had a couple of them show up the other day but they were both in Dutch. 😑

Archived