Can any one help me how to rank gig on search results? i'm new in fiverr

dina_pal

hi, I’m new seller in Fiverr. and want to be a full-time freelancer. I create 6 gigs with WordPress development category. but my gig not showing on Fiverr search results.

can anyone please help me or any suggestions for me how to improve my gig and showing up it on search results.

Thanks in advance.
Dina Pal

1. Use top rated keywords in your tags.
  2. Title of your gig must be included tags.
  3. share your gigs on different platforms.
  4. ask from buyers in buyer request.
  5. make video if you can for your gig.

Thanks for your advice and i will be try.

but your point 5 . making video for gig. ( Some Top rated and experiences seller also said that. video is not so important for gig ranking. is it true or false in your point of view?

but your point 5 . making video for gig. ( Some Top rated and experiences seller also said that. video is not so important for gig ranking. is it true or false in your point of view?

There is a lot of professionals who said “if you use Videos in your gig there is 220% chance to get higher in ranking and get more sells”.

So use it or not, its up to us.

Guest merciavideo

is it true or false in your point of view?

Depends on your gig, type of video, video content, target audience etc.

👍

There is a lot of professionals who said “if you use Videos in your gig there is 220% chance to get higher in ranking and get more sells”.

yes, I will try to make a professional video for my gig. which type of video is good for conversation rate. in your opinion. whiteboard or person speaking.

please read very carefully

Many new sellers are out there struggling in getting orders … there are some tricks and secrets of making a perfect gig which are : Can’t get orders ?? No Sales ?? No impressions , clicks , views on gig ?? Here Are some Secrets and tricks to make a Successful gig and to get orders !!! Know your skills : First if all Know Your Skills !! provide the service which you are really good at and you think that you can stand among the people who are earning good …! dont waste your time on the servic…

Thanks

please read very carefully

Many new sellers are out there struggling in getting orders … there are some tricks and secrets of making a perfect gig which are : Can’t get orders ?? No Sales ?? No impressions , clicks , views on gig ?? Here Are some Secrets and tricks to make a Successful gig and to get orders !!! Know your skills : First if all Know Your Skills !! provide the service which you are really good at and you think that you can stand among the people who are earning good …! dont waste your time on the servic…

Thanks

Hi, such amazing Tips for success in Fiverr.

Thanks a lot

Dina

Archived