Problems adding withdrawal method - please help!

thebibleguy

Hi I’ve been on Fiverr just over a month and am wanting to withdraw my earnings. I have tried adding a PayPal account and bank account, I receive and enter the sms verification code and then when I click on the link in the email I get my profile page with a red bar across the top saying ‘the action failed to authenticate. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support here’

I have tried it on multiple browsers on multiple devices, cleared cache etc and still get the same thing. I am 13 messages deep in a conversation with customer support who just keep saying ’ clear your cache, try incognito mode, change your password’ over and over again, it’s infuriating!

Has anyone here got any suggestions of what I can do?

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

• 3 years later...
On 8/31/2018 at 4:20 PM, thebibleguy said:

Hi I’ve been on Fiverr just over a month and am wanting to withdraw my earnings. I have tried adding a PayPal account and bank account, I receive and enter the sms verification code and then when I click on the link in the email I get my profile page with a red bar across the top saying ‘the action failed to authenticate. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact support here’

I have tried it on multiple browsers on multiple devices, cleared cache etc and still get the same thing. I am 13 messages deep in a conversation with customer support who just keep saying ’ clear your cache, try incognito mode, change your password’ over and over again, it’s infuriating!

Has anyone here got any suggestions of what I can do?

did you find the solution? i have same problem

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

i can only say fiverr customer service is not really good i am facing same problem since lastt 7 days and found no solution they are saying clear your browser history cache etc

i hope Fiverr CEO will help us because their team is not providing us good solutions !!!

• Like 7

• 1 month later...