Video critique please

steve_maxell

Guest uxreview

When I’m looking for a VO gig I start with a pretty narrow search. For example, I might do a search on “explainer voiceover”. Even though your gig description includes explainers, it won’t show up because for some reason Fiverr doesn’t do a keyword search in descriptions. Only gigs that have it in the title will show up.

This is just one example, but what I’m trying to say is that rather than creating these “all-in-one” services I would recommending creating targeted gigs. Create one gig for commercials, another for explainers etc.

I don’t know how others search for gigs, but this is the way I do it 🙂

Guest uxreview

Thanks for the opinion,actually i do have another character gig

I would love for you a take a look at the video . I’m just not sure

if I should change it

The video looks fine and I really like some of the characters.

You can create up to 7 gigs so I would recommend creating a few more, maybe a separate gig for transformers.

• optimize your title
  • add the character to the cover photo
  • add relevant tags

I don’t know how many people need a transformers VO, but if they do then they would probably do a specific search on it.

For example, Morgan Freeman is a known voice and if you need a VO then you would probably do a search with “morgan freeman”. You can check which gigs turn up 🙂

All of them have the name in the title and most of them have Morgan in the cover photo 🙂

PS. I think your best one is the Jaguar commercial 😉

I can definitely imagine your voice for a car commercial. Your tone and voice matches it perfectly.

The video looks fine and I really like some of the characters.

You can create up to 7 gigs so I would recommend creating a few more, maybe a separate gig for transformers.

• optimize your title
  • add the character to the cover photo
  • add relevant tags

I don’t know how many people need a transformers VO, but if they do then they would probably do a specific search on it.

For example, Morgan Freeman is a known voice and if you need a VO then you would probably do a search with “morgan freeman”. You can check which gigs turn up 🙂

All of them have the name in the title and most of them have Morgan in the cover photo 🙂

PS. I think your best one is the Jaguar commercial 😉

I can definitely imagine your voice for a car commercial. Your tone and voice matches it perfectly.

Thank you . I feel much better now

Guest uxreview

Don’t think Fiverr has updated my main thumb. But here it is.

Optimus Prime

I don’t know how much market it has, but by the looks of it you don’t have much competition in terms of quality and now your gig will be searchable 🙂

You have 4 open spots. If you do your market research I’m sure you can fill those with other niche gigs. You can always keep the all-in-one gigs, but now you’ve improved your chances at least a little 🙂

I don’t know how much market it has, but by the looks of it you don’t have much competition in terms of quality and now your gig will be searchable 🙂

You have 4 open spots. If you do your market research I’m sure you can fill those with other niche gigs. You can always keep the all-in-one gigs, but now you’ve improved your chances at least a little 🙂

My thinking also

Thanks again for the advice

Archived