Stop poaching!

musiclover

It’s getting worse. I swear since this topic has gone up I’ve been bombarded with the classic definition of spam. LOL.

I’m starting to think people are reading this topic and literally going down the list of posters and spamming them. Maybe their English isn’t to well.

I haven’t reported anyone yet, although I’ve threatened to. I hate reporting people. I always think if I report someone… it’ll come back to haunt me. LOL.

But this is getting ridiculous.

It’s not that I’m scared of someone reporting me. It’s that I’m scared that I’ll start getting the the “someone orders and cancels deal”. Or some of the “another seller orders just to cause problems deal”. I always think in that back of my mind that if I piss someone off, they’ll try and do the same. So I generally don’t use the ‘Report’ button. I’ve been lucky so far and have avoided that garbage. Knock on virtual wood.

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Lol. Oh okay. Well when shady stuff happens like that, you should just contact support. Me and a seller kept going back and forth with a mutual cancellation until support came in refunded my money and cancel the bogus order he ordered from me. That was the only shady experience I had, and that was because I gave the dude a negative feedback. He had a real sh*tty attitude though. And he even found my email address offline and contacted me. I showed support that too, yet they didn’t punish him. He’s still a top rated seller. Ugh!

Archived