How to make clear I am offering a unique product

tvsveryown

I’m an amateur glitch artist and designer. I’ve spent the last 3 weeks working pro bono remixing avatars on a forum. I’ve done a little bit of market research and can’t find anyone else deploying the same techniques I do on Fiverr. It seems most people offering glitches simply plug their client’s image into a filter/effects plugin and call it a day. On the other hand, I lovingly craft each frame of glitching and believe that level of service should come at a premium.
My problem is how do I show buyers that my process is more involved without giving away my trade secrets?

I’m an amateur glitch artist and designer. I’ve spent the last 3 weeks working pro bono remixing avatars on a forum. I’ve done a little bit of market research and can’t find anyone else deploying the same techniques I do on Fiverr. It seems most people offering glitches simply plug their client’s image into a filter/effects plugin and call it a day. On the other hand, I lovingly craft each frame of glitching and believe that level of service should come at a premium.

My problem is how do I show buyers that my process is more involved without giving away my trade secrets?

It seems most people offering glitches simply plug their client’s image into a filter/effects plugin and call it a day. On the other hand, I lovingly craft each frame of glitching and believe that level of service should come at a premium.

Perhaps incorporating something along these lines into your gig description will help! That way you explain that you’re doing something that’s much more handcraft-based than your competitors without giving away how it’s done!

Archived