How to promot my gigs & get orders

khalid_mughal

Hi Khalid and welcome to Fiverr. For your first order I would suggest checking out Buyer’s Request and sending offers there. Also try to promote your gigs on social media and trying to reach your clients directly. Once you get a few orders in, buyers will start contacting you directly. 🙂

Also make sure to read up on the Terms of Service.

Hi Khalid and welcome to Fiverr. For your first order I would suggest checking out Buyer’s Request and sending offers there. Also try to promote your gigs on social media and trying to reach your clients directly. Once you get a few orders in, buyers will start contacting you directly. 🙂

Thank you, I follow this advise.🙂

I checkout the buyer requests but I have not found any request.

Happens. There may not be many people requesting services in your gig categories. I would suggest being patient and checking regularly. Also try tweaking your gigs and adding some other different ones related to other categories which of course you are comfortable doing.

Archived