Can Someone help me improve mys gig as I am not getting any orders

nxestack

Follow some basic steps,
Make good and attractive thumbnails.
Put good description.

Install Fiverr app in your mobile.
Try to respond as soon as possible.
Share gig on social platforms.

Yes, it takes time on fiverr to get first orders and you already got the in first month.

It is impressive that you got a $200 order with no prior reviews on the gig. And I can see why. You clearly are a Magento authority.

Typically a new seller offers their work for $5 until they get to level 1. At that point, you should be able to get robust sales even at a market price. At the rate your going (with your pricing where it is), you will eventually reach level 1, but it will take some time.

You gig description should be edited to say:

"I will migrate your Magento 1 store to Magento 2 using the best available data migration tools. I have the knowledge and experience make your migration smooth and seamless.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS (I SUGGEST YOU DELETE IT): You will also get all the products, customers and Order CSV (Excel Sheet) for future reference.

THERE IS NOT ANOTHER PLAN THAN BASIC (I SUGGEST YOU DELETE IT, OR MAKE PACKAGES): Please note Theme Migration is not included in Basic Plan.

All the migration will first be done on our test server, and after your approval, will be deployed to go live."

Here is what your profile should say:

“I am a full stack developer, who can do front-end and back-end development for you. I am a software developer with expertise in e-commerce and web development. I have tons of experience with most capable platforms like PHP, Magento 2, Laravel, React, React Native, GoLang, MEAN Stack and Python. I’m easy to work with, I communicate well, and I always keep my promise dates.”

“I am a full stack developer, who can do front-end and back-end development for you. I am a software developer with expertise in e-commerce and web development. I have tons of experience with most capable platforms like PHP, Magento 2, Laravel, React, React Native, GoLang, MEAN Stack and Python. I’m easy to work with, I communicate well, and I always keep my promise dates.”

Thanks Man!! Really appriciate it. Will do the changes that you have suggested. Thankyou once again.

Nice & helpful writing.

Archived