1k+ reviews everywhere

david_expertise

It’s not a bug it’s a new feature.

I was just getting excited about the upcoming level update, but I have one issue… [17 AM] I have over 4,300 reviews (which are still visible on my profile page), but Fiverr has made the decision to update the count to say 1k+ instead of 4k+ in my “bio” section. I checked the pages of other sellers and “1k+” is now the highest number shown regardless of how many reviews you have earned over the years. Why? frowning Keep it: “1k+” makes everyone equal…Change it back! This new look hide…

It’s not a bug it’s a new feature.

I was just getting excited about the upcoming level update, but I have one issue… [17 AM] I have over 4,300 reviews (which are still visible on my profile page), but Fiverr has made the decision to update the count to say 1k+ instead of 4k+ in my “bio” section. I checked the pages of other sellers and “1k+” is now the highest number shown regardless of how many reviews you have earned over the years. Why? frowning Keep it: “1k+” makes everyone equal…Change it back! This new look hide…

Oh great, thank you! 🙂

Hello sir

I am also fiverr new seller. I promote my gig’s in my social site and continue send the buyer request but after 2 monthe has been gon but i don’t Receive any order with buyer can you please help me or suggest how can i receive the order…please help me fast

You are probably sending your intrest in a wrong format i guess

Hello sir

I am also fiverr new seller. I promote my gig’s in my social site and continue send the buyer request but after 2 monthe has been gon but i don’t Receive any order with buyer can you please help me or suggest how can i receive the order…please help me fast

Please read and implement these Top 10 Tips to get yourself started on Fiverr.

I hope this helps.

Good luck 👍

Hello sir

Always try to promote your gig’s on social platform’s or marketing legal way

But you must need to be patient,also try to be online

Archived