No more 14 days....!

hi5_fiver

Great news for TRS. With the new Fiverr’s Level System the TRS are eligibility for various benefits.

Most importantly the fiverr earning clearance period is reduced to 7 days from 14 days period.

I’m glad to have it… 🙂

As a TRS yourself, I thought you knew about this ever since it was introduced - the 7 days clearance period was introduced a long time ago (we even received the news via a Fiverr success newsletter email), so you had it ever since you became TRS and you didn’t know you had 7 days clearance until now? 🙂

As a TRS yourself, I thought you knew about this ever since it was introduced - the 7 days clearance period was introduced a long time ago (we even received the news via a Fiverr success newsletter email), so you had it ever since you became TRS and you didn’t know you had 7 days clearance until now? 🙂 … I didn’t know until I saw those benefits today.

Actually I’m dealing with many orders per day and I wasn’t really care about the clearing period until now.

However thanks for let me know about it.

Like added!

Oh!! really?? My bad 😦 … I didn’t know until I saw those benefits today.

Actually I’m dealing with many orders per day and I wasn’t really care about the clearing period until now.

However thanks for let me know about it.

Like added!

Finally someone like me who didn’t care much as long as the orders were coming in 🙂

Archived