A quick samples question

seansmithvo

Hi there everyone! I’ve been checking out other sellers in the voice acting category to see how I can improve on my own gig, as well as asking around for general tips, and I’m really happy to say the fiverr community has been amazing at helping me out with creating the best account I can. One thing I’ve noticed is that some voice over sellers have samples of fiverr gigs with the reviews of their clients available next to their gig video area. Is there something I can do to activate this for my page? I’m proud of the work I’ve done so far and would like to showcase it. Once again, I’m just about a month in with my account, so maybe this is something I unlock? If so, pardon my inexperience. Cheers to all! - Sean

You would have to activate your live portfolio.

You can find more information here

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/setting-your-live-portfolio

I thought so! Thanks for letting me know. Should I hit the check button a few times to make sure its active? Its been active since the beginning and I know a few clients made my work available for it, yet the only thing available on my profile is my gig photo and my gig video.

I thought so! Thanks for letting me know. Should I hit the check button a few times to make sure its active? Its been active since the beginning and I know a few clients made my work available for it, yet the only thing available on my profile is my gig photo and my gig video.

If you had it on since the beginning it should work. You might want to reach out to CS to see if there is an issue.

Archived