How to deal with buyers who intentionally get the result without paying

elizalonsdale

Yep,

They always protect buyers. But in dont understand why they didnt consider those situations? They always lay the blame on sellers. I have heard from my friends that it’s useless to contact them.

I’m very disappointed. I have good services, my REAL buyers recognized that, i get 100% positive feedback, many buyers came back to me for using my services many times. But cancellation rate decreased as low now, and my sales went down, too.

I don’t know how to do. Fiverr should create a fairer enviroment for both: sellers and buyers. But now they apply

draconian laws for only sellers.

If Fiverr team read this, please think about your laws which applies for sellers and make it better than for us, Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers, so please make Fiverr as the best.

Thank you!

Yes, i also face same situation. but there is no good news for the Sellers yet. If this situation, Fiverr can get refund and the gave the Feed Back for Seller and Buyer, its good.

at now , Please if can check the buyers Previous action in Fiverr. You Can get some idea of his behavior.

Archived