Why completed order cancelled by Fiverr without reason

maya0321

One buyer from Sri Lanka placed me 3 orders, he asked me to buy digital steam card. When I delivered the work, he confirmed the payment and gave me positive comments; but I was notified that all 3 orders canceled by Fiverr yesterday without any reason; and my money back to buyer. Why? How should I get my money back? It’s unsafe and unfair for seller!!!

Do you have a way to log into the digital steam card account and check any spending on those cards ?

I’m not so sure how this work. Right now, I only want money back. And I dont know why Fiverr canceled the completed order. I thought Fiverr is very safe,that’s why I accept 3 orders from buyer.

Guest offlinehelpers

Was it a PayPal chargeback which caused the orders to be cancelled, or were they cancelled by Fiverr for any other reason please?

Was it a PayPal chargeback which caused the orders to be cancelled, or were they cancelled by Fiverr for any other reason please?

Fiverr didnot give me any reason. Buyer explained it’s because of his multiple accounts. He used different account to place me the 4th order.

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiverr didnot give me any reason. Buyer explained it’s because of his multiple accounts. He used different account to place me the 4th order.

Ah that seems a bit clearer - the buyer had multiple accounts on Fiverr and so was breaking the ToS, so that’s why the orders were cancelled possibly?

Guest offlinehelpers

So, is that possible to get money back? It’s unsafe in Fiverr.

Perhaps it’s not within the steam card issuer’s ToS that they can be purchased for 3rd parties? You’ve got to buy them yourself sort of thing - I don’t know I’m afraid.

Why don’t you message CS and ask them nicely what has happened and if or how you can get your money back.

TBH I would doubt it - I wouldn’t offer a service where I’ve got to pay for something and there’s a chance of it being cancelled and refunded, leaving me out of pocket just like has happened to you.

Good luck! ☀️

Perhaps it’s not within the steam card issuer’s ToS that they can be purchased for 3rd parties? You’ve got to buy them yourself sort of thing - I don’t know I’m afraid.

Why don’t you message CS and ask them nicely what has happened and if or how you can get your money back.

TBH I would doubt it - I wouldn’t offer a service where I’ve got to pay for something and there’s a chance of it being cancelled and refunded, leaving me out of pocket just like has happened to you.

Good luck! ☀️

As the captcha cannot be shown in my computer or phone, I tried several times to contact Fiverr support but failed.

Guest offlinehelpers

As the captcha cannot be shown in my computer or phone, I tried several times to contact Fiverr support but failed.

Contact them on your desktop/laptop?

Guest offlinehelpers

No, cannot. As the captcha cannot be seen here.

Sorry - I’m afraid you’ve lost me. How do you know there’s a CAPTCHA if you can’t see it?

Bottom line - contact CS using whichever method you can and ask them what to do. 🙂

Sorry - I’m afraid you’ve lost me. How do you know there’s a CAPTCHA if you can’t see it?

Bottom line - contact CS using whichever method you can and ask them what to do. 🙂

It’s blank there. Right now, I’m asking someone from other country to use my account to contact Fiverr.

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s blank there. Right now, I’m asking someone from other country to use my account to contact Fiverr.

No-one can contact Fiverr on your behalf - you need to do it yourself. Fiverr will not discuss another user’s account.

Guest offlinehelpers

That’s why I gave him my account and password; asking him to log in my account in his country.

That’s how to get your account closed - only you should be accessing your account.

Please - I think it’s time to stop this thread on here - there really isn’t much we can do to help I’m afraid.

I do hope CS can help you. 🙂

Archived