Hi, I’m a new Fiverr seller

abauer5188

I am new to Fiverr, but not new to the industry I’m in! I have contracted with several businesses for various IT related work including email migration, server design, website design, etc.

I’m trying to offer services that are purposeful and make sense.

What do you sell on Fiverr?

I’m a writer that is just starting out here. With what I’ve observed here in the past few days that I have been here, I can attest to the fact that fiverr is not an easy place for new sellers. The competition for buyers is rife and not until you get a sizeable amount of reviews from buyers, you will struggle to find your feet here. I’m not trying to off anyone here, just reporting what I have observed.

Good luck to all of us.

I’m a writer that is just starting out here. With what I’ve observed here in the past few days that I have been here, I can attest to the fact that fiverr is not an easy place for new sellers. The competition for buyers is rife and not until you get a sizeable amount of reviews from buyers, you will struggle to find your feet here. I’m not trying to off anyone here, just reporting what I have observed.

Good luck to all of us.

Yea, I’m just starting out too. I’m not in it to “quit my day job and be my own boss” though. Just hoping to make a little extra to pay down some debt that I have accumulated before we adopt our first child!

Got a couple of orders the first week and a half, but it’s definitely slowing down. I’ve advertised on FB and CL, so we’ll see where that leads me.

Archived