I'm fresher... Want help from you!

sl_rukaa

Today I join with fiverr and I have publish my first GIG.
So can someone say how things happen hereafter?

I mean if some one want to order me or before ordering if someone contact me how notifications receive?
I have to just come here and log fiverr or is ther any other way to get notifications to mobile number or emails? I don’t know things about those. Please help me guys kindly…

I’m waiting to do my first job!

At first have patience a lot your self as working on fiverr is getting much tougher nowadays. Work hard day and night first time and try to promote your gigs on social media like google+, facebook and anywhere where you have accounts. In this way your gigs will be on top step by step. Also try to request buys quickly to reach them by offering your gigs. And finally if you continue to do this you will have your sweet fruit now or future for sure.

Wish you all the best.

If you go to your profile image at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click on Settings and Notifications you can choose how to be notified.

Thank you very much lloydsolutions!

Just now I saw those things…

Already those notifications are active to mobile noh?

However thaks again for help me to confirm this things about notifications!

At first have patience a lot your self as working on fiverr is getting much tougher nowadays. Work hard day and night first time and try to promote your gigs on social media like google+, facebook and anywhere where you have accounts. In this way your gigs will be on top step by step. Also try to request buys quickly to reach them by offering your gigs. And finally if you continue to do this you will have your sweet fruit now or future for sure.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks for advising!

very useful for my future things…

Archived