Attractive buyer request

bappydu

Hi,
I am new in the Fiverr. I think fiverr is the best marketplace. I like it very much. i want get 100% effort in the fiverr. but I can’t. I discovered i big issu. That is buyer request cover letters. please help expertise to give your valuable advice.

1. I will do related to following works. I can perform any work related to that matter accurately and quickly. I have been employed in government service for work related to this profession Since 1998, and continue to till today:

• All Admin Work

• Business Cards details in excel

• Copy/Paste work to MS Word / Excel / Power point

• Data Entry, editing & updating / Data Surfing & mining

• Data sourcing (from web search or given sources)

• File format conversion

• Form Filling / Table creation (English, Arabic & Bangla)

• Handwritten Document

• Manual Typing work to Word / MS Excel / MS powerpoint documents.

• MS Excel work, data entry, Graph or Table Creation, Formatting & Clean Up

• MS Office work, Graph or Table Creation, Formatting & Clean Up

• Offline and Online Data Entry

• PDF conversion to Word / Excel and vice versa.

• Scanned image or pages to word / excel

2. I’m new to fiverr. I can work on the above issues. But nobody offers me. What do i do now? Please instruction to me very easily.

• 2 years later...

I am new in the Fiverr . I think fiverr is the best marketplace. I like it very much. i want get 100% effort in the fiverr. but I can’t. I discovered i big issue. That is buyer request cover letters. please help expertise to give your valuable advice.how can I get more order. By buyer request.

The most important thing to do when responding to a Buyer Request on Fiverr, is to respond to the buyer posting the request. Be personable. Be honest. Address the buyer and his/her request directly. Address his/her needs, and offer to solve those needs.

Learning how to write a great offer to a buyer request is something you will have to experiment with, and learn on your own. It isn’t something that can be taught. It is something that must be experienced, experimented with, and learned through trial and error.

Find what works for you, what appeals to each buyer, and go from there.

Archived