Wohoo ! My Main gig got featured ! Yeahhhhhhhh

pintoo0

Hi, great news! Congrats!!
You mentioned that you have only 1 order cancellation in this year. I always try to avoid cancellation but I can’t. I have mentioned on my gig to give me message before creating order. Some clients make an order for a big and complex work only for $5 that is not possible for me to complete and that client don’t agree to increase the order amount. At last the order goes for cancellation. As a result my gig’s ranking is decreasing day by day.

What do you do at this point if you face?
How can I avoid this type of situation that increase cancellation.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, great news! Congrats!!

You mentioned that you have only 1 order cancellation in this year. I always try to avoid cancellation but I can’t. I have mentioned on my gig to give me message before creating order. Some clients make an order for a big and complex work only for $5 that is not possible for me to complete and that client don’t agree to increase the order amount. At last the order goes for cancellation. As a result my gig’s ranking is decreasing day by day.

What do you do at this point if you face?

How can I avoid this type of situation that increase cancellation.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Well, when you offer or set $5 price , no matter what you wrote even you wrote 300 times in gig description " Contact First or discuss First " buyer will still buy your gig first. As per my nature of work I set high prices so I receive only those seller who are mature and well understanding. Hope that sense

Archived