Hello, Not getting orders from last one month

sarjeel28

Hello,

I have been working on fiverr from last one year, I provide my services in Graphic & Web designing.

I don’t know why I am not getting orders from last 1 month. I am very kind if someone review my profile & gigs & tell us if any correction needed.

Thanks & Regards
Sarjeel

I was going through your profile and trying to figure out the causes. I am almost a fresher here but have a long history and strong record in upwork. You have complete more than 100 projects. Among them 90 projects, you have got five and rest are one start. Now, the question when you are getting those bad reviews. Clients don’t care about excellent track record, they only care about recent. As you have got one start in your last work. That means your service is getting worse day by day.

Now, it would be better to contact with old clients who already knew you are awesome. Offer discount and add some promotion plan of your gigs, I think you will get better result within a short time.

Best wishes for your business 🎑

I was going through your profile and trying to figure out the causes. I am almost a fresher here but have a long history and strong record in upwork. You have complete more than 100 projects. Among them 90 projects, you have got five and rest are one start. Now, the question when you are getting those bad reviews. Clients don’t care about excellent track record, they only care about recent. As you have got one start in your last work. That means your service is getting worse day by day.

Now, it would be better to contact with old clients who already knew you are awesome. Offer discount and add some promotion plan of your gigs, I think you will get better result within a short time.

Best wishes for your business 🎑

thanks # evielola, for nice advice

Archived