Frustration with fiverr.com

sofia3j

I had a huge expectation with fiverr.com. I know very well graphics design. I had a plan to build up my carrier here in fiverr. but may be it is not that place. I am following all the guidlines to get a job but not getting any job. maybe I will leave fiverr if this condition goes on… really so sad experience. Please give me suggestion as I am passing my hard days in my life. Thanks in advance…Sofia

Fiverr is the best marketplace bow a days. Its Going really good

Hi dijatul,

Thanks for reply. Yes, I believed it and so I created seller account and wasted a lot  of time behind this wbesite. My question was Why I am fail to get a job here in fiverr? what is my fault. please watch my profile and give suggestion if you can. 

Bye. Sofia

Hi dijatul,

Thanks for reply. Yes, I believed it and so I created seller account and wasted a lot  of time behind this wbesite. My question was Why I am fail to get a job here in fiverr? what is my fault. please watch my profile and give suggestion if you can. 

Bye. Sofia

I dont know, But my thinking is, Your Profile look like Fake . You are not the real person that you are pretending . Thats why may be You are not able to sell .

be honest , And Always send buyer request …

also your Gig is not really in Good shape. you must Improve your Gig on your own . Ask your Another Fiverr friend, Or Other Social media site, Where you will see lots of groups

Thanks

I dont know, But my thinking is, Your Profile look like Fake . You are not the real person that you are pretending . Thats why may be You are not able to sell .

be honest , And Always send buyer request …

also your Gig is not really in Good shape. you must Improve your Gig on your own . Ask your Another Fiverr friend, Or Other Social media site, Where you will see lots of groups

Thanks

I have started with new speed. hope, this time fiverr will not disappoint me…

Archived