Why My Seller Level 2 Down (Very Bad Fiverr)

pentagra11

This Is What I Sent Fiverr Support team

Respected Support Team,

My Seller Level 2 Drop Down, I lose Big Amount Of Extra Gig Sales, The Reason My Seller Level Down is , Someone Want to back-links of his 3 Sites, there is tool required for this , I just said that You Should Buy This Tool and Handover to Me And I will do The rest of The work For You.

I respect Fiverr Policy , Please Check The Attached Screenshot of My Conversation , So You Guys Know How Love I Fiverr,!!

Please Give my Level 2 Back , I have Many People Who Want My Extra Gig Packages

I Have Many Many People Want My Extra Gigs Package,

Please Anyone Help me ?

SERIOUSLY! Did you ask the buyer to buy a tool for you to complete the required work? 😮 I really hope I’m not reading this correctly. Pass this on to Customer Support and they will advise you correctly. I really don’t even know how to digest what you just said here.

I am not sure how you violated the Terms of Service.

However, I disturbs me that if a buyer comes to you for a job, you would tell them to go buy something first so you can get the job done. If I built bookcases, I would not dare tell the customer to go buy the hammer because I would need it to pound the nails.

exactly , Manually i never build thousands of links in one day , But if the buyer purchase the software and handover to me i will operate the for her, and use my personal methods

also Software Cost Catpchas which i will bear my self!! I love Fiverr This is Amazing Place For Skilled People, I never ever got any negative review,

please check this

favicon.icoFiverr.com

pentagra11 : I will give nice report of competitors SEO adwords and backlinks...

For only $5, pentagra11 will give nice report of competitors SEO adwords and backlinks. | I am using some of the biggest services to generate the reportthis data is 100% accurate.1. Get all the Ranking Keywords SEO and AdwordsLanding Pages, | On...

Guest marsch001

Do you think it was the buyer that reported you? I’m not sure if what happened was that the buyer bought your gig and then you said that they needed to buy a program first, or if they were just asking if it was something you could do - I’m not even sure if that matters for CS, but it might. Because if they bought it and then you told them there was a program they were required to have, that’s not good at all - it’s something that should be clear before they order.

Ok you go to the supermarket to buy a cold item and the store owner asks you to purchase the fridge to keep the items cold. Maybe it’s just me but I firmly believe if you’re offering a service then you MUST equip yourself with the necessary tools to complete the job.

Archived