How can I see my gig as others see it?

justplainsmith

Hope this is an OK category in which to ask this very newbie question!

How can I view my gig as a potential buyer would see it? When I click on the gig (from my seller’s profile page, for example), I’m taken to an editing screen. This is not what I want. Do I have to log out first, and then re-visit fiverr as an anonymous user? Also related: Where do I find the correct link to my gig, for posting to Facebook or wherever?

I don’t use Twitter very much, but when I do go on there and look at my twitter stream (tweets from people I follow), I see a lot of messages advertising this or that – usually products that people have for sale on their own websites. One guy (who I’m thinking of unfollowing!) must tweet a hundred such messages a day. Maybe it is just links to sites such as fiverr that get reported or banned (or whatever Twitter does to you).

Guest marsch001

That works, although I tend to log out and find my profile (messing up my stats ftw!) if I want to truly look at it from an outside perspective. That helps too, because I can see how people would order (which I’m not sure if it shows up when you preview, but I think it doesn’t; that’s where the “edit” button is instead) and such, in case I would ever need to help explain that.

Archived