Buyers placing order without any discussion

Hello everyone,

Recently i am facing a really annoying problem. Several buyers are directly placing their orders for my Gig without any discussion although i have clearly mentioned to contact me before placing any order to discuss about the work/project so that i can tell them if i can do that or not. Sometimes their orders are irrelevant to the service i offer & sometimes their orders are so critical that i can’t complete their orders. If they have contacted me before placing their order i should have not taken those orders. For this reason i have to dispute & ask the buyer to cancel their orders which is reducing my order completion rate.

In this circumstances can anyone provide me any suggestion what should i do?

Thanks.

Guest phantompower

Let me tell you something, when you say you can do “A” It ain’t a must I contact you and ask you if you can do it. I place the order, you do “A” then deliver. I can choose to rate or not rate. That is how fiverr was created.

Let me tell you something, when you say you can do “A” It ain’t a must I contact you and ask you if you can do it. I place the order, you do “A” then deliver. I can choose to rate or not rate. That is how fiverr was created.

Yes, i got your point. But in some cases the buyers order which are not actually offer by the seller. In some cases their might be some difficulties to do “A” also. So, Fiverr should have provided the sellers an option to accept or decline a buyers order request.

Guest phantompower

Yes, i got your point. But in some cases the buyers order which are not actually offer by the seller. In some cases their might be some difficulties to do “A” also. So, Fiverr should have provided the sellers an option to accept or decline a buyers order request.

Fiverr already provided that option, it’s called the resolution center.

Guest offlinehelpers

Mutual cancellation.

Fiverr already provided that option, it’s called the resolution center.

Yes, i know that we can cancel orders by mutual cancellation from resolution center. And that’s what i do to cancel the orders. But cancelling the orders which i don’t want to take by resolution center decreases the order completion rate! That’s why i think it will be great if Fiverr provide the opportunity to accept or decline clients order. Hope you understood what i am trying to say.

Oh, mate, I am struggling with this problem sice I remember. And I have tried everything. In my most important gigs I have at the binging and at the end bold text on yellow background with information, that the buyer should contact me before place the order. Moreover, I even describe where to click to contact me on mobile and on web-app. Also, I have created FAQ with the same statement. Guess what? That does not help. All my cancelled orders are because of that. People don’t read, or don’t care. And when you cancel your “Orders Completed” dropping down which does not harm your selling (according Fiverr) but we all know it is not true - it does harm your sales.

You just can’t do anything about it.

Guest audiovisualpro

Hehe, well, I have just posted the message above and right now someone jus placed the order without any prior communication. I am tired. 😕

lol…

i think fiverr should incorporate the accept or decline option for direct orders on gigs

Guest gamunu

you shroud prepare your self for order over 80% my buyer never contact me before place the order sometimes they don’t have a right requirement. just contact and let them know how it work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

EveryOne Focus Here... One BEST Ever Solution Can be...
Enter the 10 or 100 times Price of Gig and Then Write in Discription in Bold that you will provide Service for 100Times lower... for Better understanding Read Example Below.
Example: If your Gig Price is 10$ then, Enter Gig Price 1000$ and Add in Description 'This Service will Only cost you 10$ contact for the Offer' & Then as you know you can send them Custom offer in Chat...
This will work 99.99%...

Archived