Some questions regarding orders

solwonder

Hi I hope I can gain some clarity on a few questions:

1. When creating a custom order does the timer activate from the time the order is created or accepted?

2. How many files can on upload in one order? (I have one order that has 70 separate files).

3. Can custom orders be adjusted? I accidentally put 1 day on an order that was supposed to be for 4 days as it’s a long project. (The client is ok with this and knows it was an error). Is there any way I can correct this??

4. To follow behind the previous question, if the order is marked late does the Fiverr system automatically adjust our rating or does this happen if a client contacts them regarding a late order?

Thanks all for the help!

The timer starts from when the order is place/accepted/paid for.

10 is the maximum. I suggest you put the files in a zipped folder and send that instead.

Yes, all orders can be adjusted by using the Resolve Now button and selecting extra time as the method of resolution. Please note that the buyer will receive a “Dispute” message so it is best to warn them of this or it can worry them that there is a problem when all you are doing is requesting extra time. When they accept it, the extra days will be added.

The automatic 1 star review for late orders only happens when the buyer cancels a late order.

1. The timer starts from when the order is place/accepted/paid for.
  2. 10 is the maximum. I suggest you put the files in a zipped folder and send that instead.
  3. Yes, all orders can be adjusted by using the Resolve Now button and selecting extra time as the method of resolution. Please note that the buyer will receive a “Dispute” message so it is best to warn them of this or it can worry them that there is a problem when all you are doing is requesting extra time. When they accept it, the extra days will be added.
  4. The automatic 1 star review for late orders only happens when the buyer cancels a late order.

Much appreciated @eoinfinnegan!! Thank you especially for the zip file tip!

Archived